Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising in Cochin, Kerala
Pay Per Click Management Cochin Kerala PPC Advertising Google Adwords in Cochin/Kochi, Kerala
What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or Paid search marketing is the process of gaining traffic by purchasing ads on search engines. It is sometimes referred to as CPC (cost-per-click) or PPC (pay-per-click) marketing, because most search ads are sold on a CPC / PPC basis. If you use CPC / PPC advertising, as the name suggests, you pay when someone clicks on your ad. There is no charge for showing your ad. Your ads can appear in a search engine thousands of times, but you pay only when someone clicks. Before that click happened, the visitors took several steps: They searched for your products and services in a search engine; they saw that your keywords matched theirs, and they clicked on your ad. When the customers click the ad, they will come to a landing page, where they are assured that they have found the product they are seeking and can buy it. You use analytics tools to study the results and adjust the campaigns to improve the results. You place bids on your keywords to affect your ad’s position. In general, the more you bid, the higher your ad will rank.
PPC campaigns can be targeted to countries, states, or cities. You can even target neighborhoods and parts of cities. Analytics lets you see where your customers are, so you can target your advertising to where it works. Because you don’t pay if the visitors don’t click, you can test new keywords and ads. The tracking tools show which keywords work, along with statistics on those keywords. Google, Yahoo!, Bing and Facebook offer PPC advertising.
How does CPC / PPC work?
- You register with a PPC system, add funds, and load your account.
- You create one or more ads — providing a title, body text, and link to the page to which you want to direct visitors.
- You associate keywords with each ad.
- You bid on each keyword.
What’s good about a PPC campaign?
- It’s a much quicker way to begin generating traffic to your Web site hours or days, compared to weeks or months through natural search, as unpaid search results are often known in the business.
- It’s much more reliable. With a natural search, you may put huge effort (read, expense) and not do well; with PPC you’ll get what you pay for. If you are willing to bid high enough, you will get the traffic.
- It’s more stable. A site can do well in natural search results today, then disappear tomorrow. With PPC, as long as you’re willing to pay, your site is there.
Our Site Is at the Top of Google: Why Should We Pay for PPC?
We often meet people who tell us that they are already number one in Google. So why should they spend money in PPC? Won’t they just be paying for clicks that they already get for free? In many cases, they are indeed at the top of Google, but only for their company name. If someone searches for the company name, they should be the first listing. However, if customers search for products, the company generally isn’t at the top or even on the first page. By using PPC, they can be on the first page for their products and services. Look in your analytics and see what your customers are using to find your site. If all your search terms are just your company name, but not the names of your products, that means your company is only getting the visitors who already know you. You’re not getting the customers who are looking for your category of products. By using PPC, you will make additional sales. If you keep the cost of PPC within your CPA, you make extra profitable sales. SEO Engineers Search Engine Marketing Cochin and SEM Kerala Packages are affordable and value for money.
What do we offer?
- Extensive Broad / Targeted Keyword Research.
- Account Setup in Google, Yahoo, Bing & Facebook.
- Campaign Creation.
- Advertisement Creation & Bidding.
- Maintenance of Account.
- Track Conversion